How Meowtel Works
Cats don't do well outside of their home environment. Our cat sitters bring the purrfect hospitality to you.
Find a Loving cat sitter Near You
1. Search and Reserve
Every Meowtel cat sitter is 5-step vetted & fully insured - we are the cat whisperers!
2. Set up your Meet & Greet
The cat sitter will meet you & the kitties to ensure it's the purrfect match.
3. Travel with Peace of Mind
You'll receive regular updates, including lots of photos and videos!
FOR THE CAT PARENT
How Meowtel works for a cat parent
1. Search in your area for a 5-step vetted and fully insured cat sitter who can offer drop-in visits to your home or overnight stays for your kitties.
2. Request to reserve directly from the cat sitter's profile. We can also assist you in finding a great cat sitter if you prefer.
3. The cat sitter will review your request and confirm or decline. If confirmed, you will be provided next steps to set up a complimentary Meet & Greet with your cat sitter. If you're not 100% satisfied with your cat sitter choice after the Meet & Greet, give us a call for alternate cat sitters or a refund.
4. Complete the Cat Profile & Vet Release Forms so your cat sitter can provide the best care possible.
5. Enjoy your trip! Your cat sitter will send you regular updates & photos to let you know how the fluffy kiddos are doing.
How much does Meowtel cost?
Each Meowtel cat sitter sets their own rates and availability so choose a great cat sitter that works for your budget! Rates start at $20 for a 20 minute drop-in visit to your home.
At checkout, you will see a small Trust & Insurance charge added on to your reservation to guarantee the highest quality sitters and insurance coverage are offered on our platform.
How do I know my cat is in good hands?
Meowtel has several safeguards in check to ensure your cat receives excellent care: