Trusted cat sitters in Washington, DC
Choose from 18 cat sitters who have years of cat experience and are capable of administering medications
The average price for a 20-minute visit is $26
Our most popular cat sitters in Washington
Covering from Edgewood to Southeast Washington
We serve 4 neighborhoods in Washington and beyond
Experience the magic of our in-home hospitality
Find and book your 5-star cat sitter with just a few clicks
We're here to help
24/7 support and premium insurance is included with every reservation.
Book drop-in visits or overnight stays
Choose from 20-minute, 45-minute, or 90-minute visits, once or twice per day. Make it a slumber party with overnights!
Set up your free Meet & Greet
Meet your cat sitter and review logistics with them before you leave. Satisfaction guaranteed!
FAQs for finding cat sitters in Washington, DC
- How much does a cat sitter cost in Washington, DC?
- Hiring a cat sitter in Washington, DC will cost an average of $26 as of March, 2022. This cat sitting rate is based on in-home care via drop-in visits or overnight stays and will vary depending on the duration of each visit. Some cat sitters will charge a fixed rate per day if full-time care is requested. You can find and book cat sitters in Washington that meet your needs and fit your budget.
- What type of local pet sitting services can I find on Meowtel.com?
- Cat sitters in Washington, DC offer different services, but the most common ones are cat sitting in your own home. Meowtel.com's cat sitters offer drop-in visits and overnight stays in your home and can also administer medications, attend to special needs, do light house duties, and their sitters will also sent lots of photo or video updates each visit.
- How can I find a local cat sitter?
- You can search for 5-step vetted and fully insured local cat sitters in Washington. Meowtel.com's sitter profiles display their experience, reviews and ratings, achievement badges, bios, and qualifications. There are currently 18 cat sitters in Washington, DC on Meowtel.com.