Fit for Service Home Environments
Our sitters reserve the right to cancel a reservation if a home does not meet satisfactory cleanliness, safety, or comfort standards. These cancellations typically occur after the Meet & Greet if the sitter feels their health or safety could be adversely affected by being in your home. We will always notify you if this is the case.
Below are examples of why a sitter could cancel due to health sensitives or safety issues while in, or while entering, certain home environments:
- Excessive cat dander, hair, or dust
- Excessive litter box/bathroom accidents or cat vomit, particularly in carpeted areas
- Repulsive odors
- Pest or parasite infestations
- Extreme indoor temperatures
- Point of entry obstructions caused by overgrown vegetation or insect habitats
- Hoarder homes
- The client being in a state of intoxication or demonstrating mentally unwell behavior during the Meet & Greet
If your home is reported to us as unfit, any Meowtel sitter reserves the right to not provide service to you in the future.
We want you to have a purrfect experience and that starts with ensuring your home is in a clean and comfortable state for when you meet your sitter at the complimentary Meet & Greet.