Fit for Service Home Environments
Our sitters reserve the right to cancel a reservation if a home does not meet satisfactory cleanliness or comfort standards. Please contact us immediately after the Meet & Greet if you feel the home is not fit for service so we can cancel the reservation and assist the customer with finding a new sitter.
Below are examples of why a sitter may cancel due to health and comfort concerns while in, or while entering, certain home environments:
- Excessive cat dander, hair, or dust
- Excessive litter box/bathroom accidents or cat vomit, particularly in carpeted areas
- Repulsive odors
- Pest or parasite infestations
- Extreme indoor temperatures
- Point of entry obstructions caused by overgrown vegetation or insect habitats
- Hoarder homes
We want you to have a purrfect experience and that starts with ensuring our customers' homes are in a clean and comfortable state for when you arrive.