Josh's Cool Cat Club
Meow! I am Joshua, a cat sitter in Philadelphia, PA
I'll never forget the day when a gray and white cat with the most beautiful markings visited our stoop. I immediately fell in love, and was surprised (but secretly excited) when we scanned her for a microchip and learned her owners could no longer keep her. That's Rain, and she's the sweetest and most social cat I've met. If people are around, Rain is there. She loves getting scratches, and she has a newfound interest in playing with strings of all kind. Then, last year, we took in our second cat, a black and white cutie named Honey. As her name suggests, she's also super sweet. And so playful! Her favorite place to be is on my chest making biscuits, until we both doze off.
My favorite part about meeting other cats is learning about their personalities and quirks - and I can't wait to meet your cats this summer. The rest of the year, I work as a school Speech-Language Pathologist, meaning I have my summers off and plenty of time to spend with your cats while you're away. When I'm not watching your furry friends this summer, I'll likely be tending my herb garden, hiking the Wissahickon, or taking day trips to the shore. I plan to stay on Meowtel once school starts up again in the fall, with limited availability (weeknights and weekends). I can travel to all areas of Philadelphia by car or public transit if needed, but I would prefer to check on cats in the Queen Village/Bella Vista/Italian Market neighborhoods where I live. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you and your cats!
- Monthly topical application of my two cats' flea/tick treatment
- Administration of eye drops to resolve seasonal allergy symptoms
- Administration of oral medication/pills
- Post-surgery recovery: When we adopted our cat Rain, several of her canine teeth were rotted and had to be surgically removed. I administered her oral medication after surgery. I also managed her diet through recovery, ensuring that she had access to wet food as needed and was restricted from dry food that could damage her surgical sites. As she healed post-surgery, I helped her transition by softening her wet food with water. Now, a year later, she can manage regular dry food.
- A 100% credit will be issued to your Gift Card Balance if a confirmed reservation is canceled or modified anytime up to 48 hours prior to the start date of the reservation and the sitter's earnings will be canceled. All timing is based on the sitter's time zone and start date is defined as 12:00am of the first day listed on the reservation.
After the 48 hour mark, no refunds or credits can be issued to the customer for any cancellations or modifications and the sitter will still receive their full earnings.