Alex's Purrfessional Petsitting
Meow! I am Alexandra, a cat sitter in Playa Vista, CA
I'm a long-time cat owner, with extensive cat-sitting experience! There was always a cat in my house growing up, teaching me early on that pets are family members, and should be treated with the same love and respect. I began volunteering at cat shelters as early as middle school, and picked it up again in summers between college, assisting with ferals, friendlies, and kittens alike! It was incredibly rewarding, and gave me the chance to learn how accommodate different cat's needs while still giving them necessary care. This includes caring for senior cats and administering medications in pill, liquid, or subcutaneous forms. My own elderly cat requires monthly injections, so I'm very aware of how necessary it is to make medication as quick and low-stress as possible for the kitty.
My love for animals doesn't stop at just kitties, and I have extensive experience with dog sitting as well. So if your cats have doggy siblings, I'm happy to accommodate!
- Free in-person meet & greets
- Feeding and water refresh
- Scooping litter box
- Plenty of play and cuddles
- Medication needs
- Cleaning of food bowls and any loose litter
- Picture and text updates
- Playa Vista
- Playa Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey
- West Culver
- Mar Vista
- El Segundo
- A 100% credit will be issued to your Gift Card Balance if a confirmed reservation is canceled or modified anytime up to 48 hours prior to the start date of the reservation and the sitter's earnings will be canceled. All timing is based on the sitter's time zone and start date is defined as 12:00am of the first day listed on the reservation.
After the 48 hour mark, no refunds or credits can be issued to the customer for any cancellations or modifications and the sitter will still receive their full earnings.